Thursday, February 4, 2010

Electronic Recipe Exchange


I am so in need of some new, tried and true recipes! I have bought recipe book after recipe book, and have found nothing. I figure there is a lot of people like me out there than want "real" recipes. So, I thought, why not do a recipe exchange!! It's not going to cost anything and you'll get "real" recipes from "real" people, not just unrealistic recipes from some book. If I get 5 people to join, that will mean you will get 25 new recipes, for free!

Here's how I thought it would work:

Send me an email (redmommyblog[at]hotmail.com)by February 16th stating if you would like to participate. (no recipes in this email.)

If I can get at least 5 people, I will post another post stating that the exchange will happen. At that time,(I'll re-post this) send me another email with at least 5 of your favorite family recipes. Please do not send them as recipe cards, just plain old typed out recipes.

I will then copy them and paste them into one big document, cookbook style, and send you your new electronic recipe book via email.

By getting the recipes via email, it doesn't cost you anything and you to pick and choose what recipes you decide to print out and keep.

I'll post more specifics and due dates if I get enough people to participate. Please feel safe by emailing me! I will not send you cutesy pictures or annoying chain mail, I will only email you regarding the recipe exchange.

So remember, if this sounds like something you might be interested in, email me by February 16th stating you would like to participate.

No comments: