Monday, August 10, 2009

Still Here

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and haven't forgotten about my blog! Just another very busy week past and another one on the way! Today I decided to undertake the cleaning of the fridge! How does a fridge get so yucky? Aliens spilled soda in the bottom and it gelled. Now, I say aliens because no one in the house seems to know how it happened. That was a mess! I have the door completely cleaned out and the three drawers. I just have 2 shelves left and I am finished!! YEA!!! Next, I have to give my bathroom a good cleaning.

Over the weekend, I brought home 60 dozen or 720 ears of corn from my dad's. I had that to take care of and 150 lbs of cucumbers to pickle for the Farmer's Market. I have some pics I will post when I get a chance.

On a side note: Aunt Cindy, if you are reading this, please email me so I can have your email address. Just click the contact me on the left side of my blog. I got your nice card in the mail last week. We are going to be gone on vacation some of the days you are over here. And, I found Kevin's graduation card under my dryer. I guess it fell out of my purse and I assumed I mailed it. I will get it in the mail tomorrow.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Hi Amber I figured you must have been busy. As to the aliens, gosh I think they have invaded our house too, nobody has left an empty TP roll in the bathroom, nobody left the tap dripping, but it does get better as the kids grow believe me : ) And the aliens just eventually disappear LOL!