Monday, August 3, 2009

Yearbook Yourself

1950Have you all seen this yet??? My cousin sent me this site, Yearbook Yourself. You download a picture of yourself and it pastes your picture to different hairstyles that were popular starting in the 1950's thru 2002. This is supposed to show you what your senior picture would have looked like if you graduated in any of those years. It works for both men and women. You need a good and close picture of yourself for the best results.

The scary thing is, I look just like my grandmother in the first picture, my mother in the 1970's picture and I even had the same hairstyle in the 1992 picture! Sometime this week I'll have to find the picture and do a side by side!

1952

1960

1966

1978

1992

2 comments:

Sue said...

TFS.
It must be fun trying the different hairdos. I will try it out .
Sue.

Ginger said...

How fun gotta try that too.I aleways find cool stuff here.Been awhile that i dropped by.Way to much things going ,but i slowed my self down now. Your so sweet dropping by i appreciated you so much big hugs