Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Toilet Bandit has Struck Again!


The Toilet Bandit has struck again! If you do not know what I am referring to, read
this first before this post.

Our toilet has not been wanting to flush all the water since yesterday. Well, I guess last night it had enough and decided to overflow. Since the girls weren't home, Ryan just decided to tackle the problem this morning. We had to go through all of the steps we did last time, of course. Ryan takes the toilet outside to see what was clogging it this time. He found 3 car wash tokens, probably left over from last time, and a bottle of cold medicine. Little Miss Arya thought the cold medicine was nasty and I guess this was her way of disposing of it.

After the last incident, I put a lock on the outside of the door. The problem is that Jaiden cannot reach the lock. She waits until the last minute to go to the bathroom and by the time she tells me and I get up to unlatch the door, she has had an accident. We're going to have to find another solution. The main problem is that Arya is so sneaky. She sneaks downstairs from playing and slinks into the bathroom to play. I'm going to have to put bells on her!

No comments: