Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crazy Weather

On Sunday, we had a beautiful day! Temperatures were in the low 70's (21*C) and we all had shorts and Tshirts on. I even got a little sun burnt on my face from working in the yard all day!! It was such a pretty day!! Ryan and the girls mowed the grass and I cleaned out the back shed. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!!


Then Tuesday comes along! We had snow!!! The high temperature was 36* (2*C)!! We had to break out the winter coats and hats!! The wind was so cold!! We stayed in the house all day! My grandmother watched the girls so I could go to the grocery store. It was just so cold and nasty!!

I hate this time of year! Now, I do love the warm weather!! But, the clothes are a mess! You cannot put away winter clothes and you have to have some spring/summer clothes clothes out for the warm days!! This time of year, we live out of laundry baskets because there is no room in our tiny closets for both sets of clothes.

1 comment:

Sue said...

In Italy they say that March is a mad month... exactly for the strange weather changes... but Nature seems to have got the months and seasons all mixed up since we are now in April.
Sue.