Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Shower Favors

Tomorrow is my sister's baby shower and I was "told" that I was in charge of favors for the guests. I decided to make the chocolate pretzels with blue sprinkles this time. I found the trinkets at Walmart at the after Christmas sale. They were ornaments for mini trees. I bought them before I knew what to do with them, I just knew I wanted to do something with them for the shower.

I also made the centerpieces and will post a picture tomorrow after the shower so they can be seen with the balloons. I have to make her cakes for the party today. I have 4 cakes to bake. I really wanted a round cake but, with the number of people coming, a rectangular cake makes more sense. I am just making a basic white cake with white frosting. I am going to put little blue flowers on the edges and the center. I'll post a picture of that tomorrow also.

No comments: