Friday, January 23, 2009

Cheap Snack Bowls

Every night before the girls go to bed, they have snack time. The snacks range anywhere from dry cereal to potato chips to pickles. Instead of washing more dishes or throwing away styrofoam bowls, I use coffee filters. They work great holding the girls' snacks. They love to take turns sitting the coffee filters out on the table for mommy to fill.

Coffee filters are extremely cheap (for the quantity you get)and create less trash than styrofoam bowls.

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Ok... my brain is leaving me but I saw a post a few weeks back about coffee filters ... they are great for covering food in the microwave. use with windex or whatever for cleaning your windows. great to put between two plates or glass dishes to avoid scratching or becoming wedged into one another... there were more... I am going to have to find that and dig it out... it had some great tips.

Donna Lee said...

What a way to save doing dishes I love it