I have seen these pretzels selling in the
"gourmet" section of our grocery for $5.00 and I made these for pennies!! The pretzels are so easy and quick to make and they make a great Valentine's treat!
You could even use regular chocolate but, I thought white chocolate went more with the "Valentine theme". You can decorate them any way with all of the festive sprinkles out there!
Chocolate Valentine Pretzels
12 oz. white chocolate chips (can use block white chocolate)
1/4 block of paraffin wax
Box of Snyder's of Hanover Pretzels*
plastic food bags
1. Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Melt wax in small pan over low heat.
3. Add chocolate and stir until melted.
4. Dip pretzel in chocolate. Use knife to get into loop to turn it over and remove from pan. With the help of the fork, lay it on wax paper.
5. Sprinkle the pretzel with sprinkles.
6. Place in freezer for 5 minutes or so. This will allow chocolate to completely set.
7. Place in plastic bag and tie with ribbon.
*Snyder's of Hanover are the larger sourdough pretzels in a brown box. I got about 10 whole pretzels out of one box, the rest were broken.
Only 2 Days Left
5 years ago