Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies

Let me first say, these are for people that are serious about chocolate! These are not grab one and go, they are plate and fork required brownies. So moist and gooey, and super simple to make!

I got the idea from Bakerella who got the recipe from the Betty Crocker web site. I had all of the ingredients on hand and it is a cold day, so I thought, "Why not??" The Betty Crocker site says to use regular chocolate icing and Bakerella used a chocolate ganache to top her brownies. I was in the middle, I used regular icing but I melted it on the stove to be more like a ganache.

I just followed the directions found on Betty Crocker. Also, I just used regular brownie mix and not the Supreme Brownie mix as listed.

Here's what they look like out of the oven:

Like I stated before, I put some icing in a pot and heated it until it was melted. I then spread it over the brownie and let it set.


These are sweet, be sure to have plenty of milk on hand! And, I hope I didn't ruin too many diets!

No comments: