Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow???

There is this white stuff falling from the sky. I think I remember it as snow. It has been since last March since it has snowed here in the area (between Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio). Everyone around us has gotten snow but us. I think I finally got my snow that I ordered from Crafty Sue in Italy last week! Jaiden is dying to make a snowman! We were promised some last week but it never came. Jaiden told me I lied to her when she got up that morning. I told her that it wasn't my fault. She was so disappointed! I cannot wait until she gets home from school!!

This is a short video I took from my bedroom window.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh that's good! So the snow finally reached you after all... better late then never!
I can imagine how happy Jaiden is.
Hugs,
Sue.