Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jaiden's Room


I have been taking advantage of the weather and working on Jaiden's room. It is hard to see in the picture but, I painted it a pretty purple.

Jaiden told me the other morning that she needed curtains. I really like the way they turned out. I have less than $10.00 invested 2 sets of curtains! Jaiden thinks they are beautiful! I need to get a steamer to get the rest of the wrinkles out.

I only have one wall that the old walpaper (former owner)needs to be removed. I hope to have it taken down and painted by this weekend. And just as a side note, I hate wallpaper!!! This house was covered with it!!! One of my rooms had 7 layers of paper with several layers of paint in between. The whole room had to be coated with drywall mud to made it look better.

1 comment:

Donna Lee said...

Hi
Does the room have a theme? I am thinking the curtain would look good if something was in the center of the solid purple but you know me I never am happy with simple. They do look nice however