Monday, September 29, 2008

Halloween Crispy Pops


There are several different recipes on the web for chocolate covered rice crispy treats on a stick. This is the one I liked the best and of course cannot find the original site where these were listed. They used regular chocolate but my family prefers white chocolate so I used it instead.

You'll need:
Rice crispy treats - I used store bought
lollipop stick
chocolate
sprinkles - found at Walmart
wax paper

1. Melt chocolate using your preferred method. I like using the stove but I know some like the microwave.

2. Insert stick into treat a little less than half way.

3. Dip into chocolate.

4. Place on wax paper and add sprinkles.

5. Allow to harden and remove from paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm...I might use this idea for our scouts!!!


Thanks

HDMac said...

I like to send my grandkids treats in the mail and this is a perfect one! Thanks for the idea!!!!