Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chili Face


This morning I warmed up some chili from last night's dinner for breakfast, yeah chili! We are not a traditional breakfast food eating family. I left the bowl on the table just in case we wanted some more. I left the baby gate opened and I noticed that Arya disappeared. I called for her but no answer. In fact, it was quite quiet in the kitchen. This picture was how I found my bundle of joy. She had the curling ribbon I just bought dipping it into the chili. She had it in her hair, all over her nightgown, and the table. What a mess!! I had to rinse the towels and nightgown before I even attempt to wash them with other clothes. Oh, and to top it all off, she had a full diaper. There are just some days I wish I had a job!

5 comments:

HDMac said...

Oh, honey, you DO have a job! LOL.. HER! Funny... sorry! Actually be thankful you don't have a job outside the house.. you could have been getting ready to go to work and then had to clean all that up before getting her to daycare! YIKES..


Glad you journaled it!!! Now, tonight I hope you get to relax in a nice warm bubbly bath with aromatic candles! :)

hugs!

Gifts That Say Wow said...

Priceless!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, reminds me of my almost 2 year old! She gets into everything and then some! It's crazy and hectic, but fun all at the same time, isn't it?

Scrap and Crochet said...

What an adorable photo! Love it!

Ginger said...

LOL chili face what a cutie.Kids sure have a way to slow us down at times but we love them!
hugs ginger