Friday, September 5, 2008

Procrastination Challenge #1


After much procrastination I decided to join the Procrastination Challenge. Basically the challenge is what the name says, do things you have been putting off. My motto has always been, "Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?" Well, I decided to tonight to clean out my bathroom medicine cabinet. It needed really bad as you can see!

There is more in there now than there was before because I grabbed things from other places. There just wasn't room for the other stuff before but, it makes sense to have there now that there is room for it!

My favorite finds include: 5 tubes of lipstick; I don't wear lipstick, 2 black nail polishes, unidentified medicine, a prescription that expired in 2004, a prescription in my ex husband's name; we've been divorced 5 years, an empty tube of muscle cream, boric acid; no clue why I had that, my husband's body jewelry, and my favorite, wax for braces; I haven't been in braces since the 8th or 9th grade.

Good Bye!!!! I filled over 2 grocery sacks full of garbage. One tiny space completed, 5,000 more to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing your project already! The after pictures look amazing! I'll have to check back to see what else you complete. I'll enter you for the Procrastination Challenge prize, and I'll award you more entries with each project you post about. Kepp up the good work!!

HDMac said...

It looks beautiful! Wow!!! You did AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!