Monday, September 15, 2008

Magnetic Memo Board


Fun and easy to make memo board. This memo board took me less than 5 minutes to make and I have $1.20 invested in it. It can be hung on the fridge or it has a hole in it making it able to be hung on the wall. I would have loved something like this when I worked in an office cubicle. I would have put a push pin through the top and hung my pictures that way to get them off my filing cabinets. It also would be a great addition to any locker.

To make this you'll need:

1 magnetic memo board - found at Deals Dollar store
1 piece scrapbooking paper
spray adhesive



1. Spray board with adhesive and place paper on top. Be sure to work quickly and smooth out any wrinkles. Cut off any excess but, be sure to leave about an inch all the way around. Lightly spray the edges and press them to the back.


2. If you want it to hang on the wall, be sure to punch out hole.

1 comment:

HDMac said...

What a neat and easy gift. The grands would enjoy this, too!