I think these are so cute and they're so easy to make. If you have kids I know you always have tissues in you purse so why not make them prettier than just the plain plastic wrapper. This tissue wrapper will fit the purse size Kleenex tissues.
You'll need: 6 1/2" x 7" piece of fabric 6 1/2" x 7" piece of matching fabric for lining
1. Cut fabric and iron to make sure there is no wrinkles.
2. Sew with right sides together leaving an opening on the 7" side for turning. Turn right side out. Iron flat.
3. Bring the 7" sides together to meet in the middle forming a 3" x 6" rectangle. Sew the sides together, this will close the opening.
4. Your pouch should look like this:
5. Turn right side out and iron flat.
6. Take tissues out of plastic and insert into pouch.