Sunday, November 16, 2008

$4 Pretty Candle Holder


I think this is so pretty and would make a nice centerpiece for a table. Would also look nice for two of them on each side of a mantle. I got all of my supplies at the dollar store.

You'll need:
candle stick
round mirror
large candle votive holder
candle
E600 glue

Glue upside down candle holder to mirror and let dry. Glue votive holder to bottom of candle stick. Let dry overnight for maximum hold. Add candle and light.

You could even add some Christmas greenery to the bottom for a very festive look!

3 comments:

Joy said...

That's a great idea. I love the price and how pretty it is!

Sue said...

That's such a brilliant idea!
Do you think I could use an old CD instead of a round mirror?
TFS .
Hugs,
Sue.

Amber said...

I wouldn't see why a CD wouldn't work. The hole would be covered up! I would be sure to put some felt circles on the bottom.

I never have CDs. I dont' get them in the mail or anything. I might have to look for them at the Thrift Store so I can do all of the pretty projects!