Monday, November 10, 2008

My Favorite Holiday Movies

When the holidays begin to approach, I am gearing up to watch my favorite movies. Besides Christmas, we have a tradition of watching certain movies for Thanksgiving and New Year's.

Our Thanksgiving movie is Plane, Trains, & Automobiles with John Candy & Steve Martin



Our New Year's Day movie is Poseidon Adventure with Gene Hackman & Shelly Winters


My favorite Christmas movies are pretty traditional. I would have to say that The Christmas Story with Ralphie is my all time favorite. My other favorites are It's a Wonderful Life, and Rudolph.

Another one of my favorites is a made for TV movie called One Special Night with Julie Andrews & James Gardener. If you have never seen this movie, make sure to this season!! It is such a good, heartwarming movie!


Whar are some of your holiday favorites???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that you are the only other person who says that the "Christmas Story" with Ralphie is their favourite. I knew I wasn't alone as it always seems to make it back on TV at Christmas, but I wondered where all the other people were. So glad I found a kindred spirit. Enjoy the holiday season