Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Cards


I call these Christmas cards for the paper challenged! I am not a paper or card crafter. I own scissors and that's about it for paper crafting.

Jaiden came home with a flier from ballet class that requests that all parents make homemade cards to send to the troops for Christmas. I didn't know what I was going to do!

I bought Jaiden a big box of greeting cards at a garage sale that she uses to make for family. I thought I could make the cards like Jaiden does but with an adult touch. (Jaiden glues them to construction paper) I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some Christmas paper and some card stock. I cut out the front of an old card and glued it to paper then to card stock.

Not bad, I don't think, for my first time. I did, however, discover that this is not a craft for me! I'll stick to my sewing machine!


1 comment:

Joy said...

Your cards are beautiful. I love the vintage look in Christmas!! Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. I'm glad you like my new Christmas look!