Friday, May 1, 2009

Blogger Problems bX-r1ezpk

I kept getting an error when I tried to view my blog at home and at my grandmother's house. It was error:

Widget Parsing Error

bX-r1ezpk


When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help
Group, please:


Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-r1ezpk
Additional information

I found out how to fix this if anyone else if having problems. Go to your dashboard, then layout, then edit HTML. At the bottom of the page, click on Widget template default. This will fix the problem!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Thanks for posting this Amber , will keep it in mind (that is if I remember LOL)...in any case I can always ask you again : )
Hope things are back to normal...I was able to post late last night, I am looking forward to your next posting.
Hugs
Doreen