Thursday, May 28, 2009

Little Girl Mirror

I finally had some time last night to do crafts!! I saw these mirrors at Hobby Lobby yesterday and thought I could make them for less than the $3.00 they were selling for! Plus, the store bought ones were made entirely out out foam, which would last 2 minutes in my house.

I got my mirror at the Dollar Tree and used glue to attach a foam wig I made. I think I might make a little bow to put in the hair. Jaiden just loved it! These would make great treats for a little girl's birthday party with a little over $1 in each one!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

What a cute idea love this idea your so clever! Yuck been slow getting about ,Hubby been off work 2 months now maybe in june going back ohhh did i say back.His doing better now with his back operation healing.We might be able to get the bed out of frount room soon.
love the pic of your sweet angel girl with the kitty (SoCute!)
big hug ti you g/f all that food sure came in handy glad i won it!

Ginger said...

ti to lol sorry about that

Doreen said...

What a cute and fun idea, you come up with such great ideas Amber : )

Sue said...

What a pretty idea... great for girl's party favors! Well done Amber!

Sue.